cONGRATS TO MY_SOUL_HOLE! I am Looking forward to bring this dream girl tolife.
My Dream G.Baby Final 3
I could easily imagine all of the top 10 dolls coming to fruition, and I’ve already pictured each one in my head. They are all so special and I want to thank everyone again for presenting your ideas to me. You are an inspiration and it reminds me to tap in to my imagination more frequently. It’s one thing to customize a doll, but it’s another to give life and character to an inanimate object. Your stories have done that, thank you!
I’ve taken several things into consideration upon choosing the final three concepts. I want to challenge myself, but at the same time I need to be realistic with my abilities and budget. The three I’ve chosen are a great combination of all the things I was looking for.
Below I’ve listed the final three. I have included my own mood board and description for each. This is to show how they inspired me and give an idea of what you might expect if that specific one is chosen as the winner. Obviously nothing is set in stone until I work together with the winner. ALL THE DETAILS i'VE LISTED ARE JUST SUGGESTIONS, but I felt the need to elaborate.
Please return to the voting thread on my IG and leave a comment stating which one you’d like to vote for. I am tallying up votes on IG only. The winner will be announced on Friday the 21st at 12pm California PST.
Good Luck finalists!!!
1. Modern Day Medusa
- Teal Or combination or ombre mohair
- I would like to somehow make dreads with the hair to give the medusa snakes effect
- also add some other elements into the hair, string, wire, etc..
- Greens/gold hints
- I would like to add snake scales on the face and/or body somehow
- Might also look cool to air brush green onto a majority of her face and/or body.
- mIGHT BE COOL TO GIVE HER SOME SORT OF PIERCING.
- Maybe Give her fangs
- Snake eyes are a must / Typical Yellow/Gold pair and all white pair
- Combination of punk/grungy attire.
- Could create a studded jacket perhaps
- torn up fishnet stockings or shiny black or green tights / combat boots
2. The Royal Nestmaker
- White or Grey or ombre mohair
- styled in messy braids
- accessorized with flowers / or handmade crown
- I would like to incorporate white into the makeup. White eye liner or eye shadow
- Blues / Silver / Gold can also be used
- ethereal or bohemian dress
- Maybe incorporate feathers into the design
3. Inka Egyptian Goddess
- black hair with bangs. Shoulder length is ideal
- Would like to make the decorated braids like the photo above.
- eye liner is a must. We can also do a more detailed eye liner in the Egyptian style.
- might be cool to give her cat fangs since she is the child of bastet. optional
- long flowy dress / gold + turquoise / or white with gold accent
- Some kind of headpiece accessory